- Counseling for children, teens, and adults.
- Family therapy and parent coaching
- Support groups for Social Anxiety and Selective Mutism
- Consultation with schools, doctors, and other therapists
- Supervision of Licensed Counselors
- Attendance at school and IEP meetings
Besides providing counseling on a wide variety of general topics, we specialize in these areas...
- Social Anxiety and Selective Mutism
- Panic Attacks
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Hair pulling and skin picking
- Anger Management
- Children's emotional and behavioral problems
We use Cognitive-Behavioral therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help people reduce their stress by teaching them research proven strategies and coping skills.
CBT helps people to learn alternative ways of thinking about stressful things and how to recognize and replace negative thought patterns with positive thinking. Behavioral changes are also worked on gradually while educating clients about the nature of stress and helping them to reduce their anxiety ACT helps people to learn acceptance and mindfulness (present moment awareness) skills. These skills are especially useful when people have a difficult time changing their thinking.
In Network for BlueCross BlueShield PPO